Grow Mini Tomatoes at home!
Tomato contains plenty of fiber, as well as vitamins and lycopene, an antioxidant that lowers your risk of certain diseases.
By adding homegrown fresh mini tomatoes in your salads, cocktails and sandwiches, you’re already winning the health game!
Click & Grow Mini Tomato benefits:
- Easiest way to stock up on healthy antioxidants and vitamins
- Perfect fresh addition to home gourmet food
- Mini tomato is easy to grow at home in your Click & Grow indoor garden with zero effort. No green thumb required!
- You’ll get a garden-to-plate experience in your own kitchen
- The Click & Grow tomato actually tastes like your grandma’s homegrown tomato
- Click the cartridge into the Smart Herb Garden and fill the water pit. That’s all you have to do!
This refill is only compatible with the Click & Grow Smartpot Starter Kit (sold separately)
Like the name suggests, mini tomato (also known as cherry tomato) is a very small variety of tomato. It has been cultivated since at least the early 1800’s and is thought to have originated in Peru and Northern Chile.
Today it’s a popular ingredient in salads around the world, and a truly healthy snack that also tastes good. The best way to enjoy them is picked fresh from your own windowsill.
- SPROUTS IN 2-3 weeks
- FULL SIZE IN 2-4 months
- ENJOY IT FOR 6-8 months
Sprouting and speed of growth depends on the amount of natural light available. In spring and summer months plants grow faster, and in winter an additional grow light may be necessary.