POWDER FEEDING – long FLOWERING N-P-K-(Mg): 18+12+18+(1.2)
- Designed specifically for the Growth and Flowering stages of those plant varieties with a Long flowering time (9 weeks or more).
- Its formula provides carefully prepared macro and micro-elements in a balanced manner for all phases, growth and flowering.
- Without adding other components throughout the cycle, the nutrients are provided in the proper ratio for easy absorption, ideal for long flowering plants.
- 18% Total Nitrogen [N] (10% Nitrate Nitrogen; 8% Ammoniacal Nitrogen)
- 12% Available Phosphate [P2O5]
- 18% Soluble Potash [K2O]
- 1.2% Magnesium [Mg]
- 0.02% Boron [B]
- 1.5 % Sulfur [S] (1.5% combined sulfur)
- 0.1% Iron [Fe] (0.1% chelated Iron (Fe))
- 0.05% Manganese [Mn] (0.05% chelated Manganese (Mn))
- 0.01% Molybdenum [Mo]
The application of fertilizers containing molybdenum (Mo) may result in forage crops containing levels of molybdenum (Mo) which are toxic to ruminant animals.
Potassium nitrate, ammonium sulfate, ammonium nitrate, ammonium phosphate, magnesium sulfate, boric acid, iron EDTA, manganese EDTA and sodium molybdate.
Information regarding the contents and levels of metals in this product is available on the internet at http://www.aapfco.org/metals.html
This is a fertilizer that does not contain Calcium, which means that if you use very soft water, rain water or osmotic water, it should have a contribution of Calcium.
As almost all tap water contains enough Calcium for the plants, it is possible to add tap water to the soft water source. The plants will get the Calcium they need from the CACO3 from the tap water, and an EC of 0.3-0.4 is usually enough.
If you do not want to mix it with tap water or if it is very soft, then you should add Calcium in chelated form.
Do not use products with Calcium that contain more Magnesium.
What makes our POWDER FEEDING line unique?
- An ALL-IN-ONE mineral fertilizer composed of all the necessary nutrients for the plants
- Ideal for indoor, greenhouse and outdoor plants
- Can be used in any kind of substrate: Soil, Coco, Hydroponics and Aeroponics *see Recommendations tab for more info
- A single fertilizer for the whole crop without needing to supplement it with other products
- Presented in a powder form which is very soluble in water
- Easy absorption of the nutrients without leaving toxic residues
- Due to its formula and its chelated micro-elements, results are obtained in a few days
- The micro-elements proportion has been improved to keep the plants in a healthy state, with the highest production and quality
- The complexity and easy assimilation precludes any nutrient deficiency
- Reduces fertilizers cost. 1 g ≤ 1 L
- Minimum effort and very easy to use
- The salt buildup in the medium is minimal, requiring less frequent flushing
- It retains the same properties for 2 week when diluted in water
- Does not contain urea and is free of any harmful heavy metals
- Does not clog in watering systems
Green House Feeding
Ever since we started growing and breeding plants we have been looking for the perfect plant feeding.
Never satisfied with the results from using several brands available on the market, we started researching our own formula at the beginning of the third millenium.
After several years spent in the lab and in grow rooms, investing significant resources into R&D, we came up with a new concept — KEEP IT SIMPLE!
Simplicity is our secret for success.
Most fertilizer bands on the market require customers to buy a line of products, making things expensive and complicated.
We aimed in the opposite direction, creating a powder product that delivers unprecedented results with minimum cost and a user-friendly approach.
Easier to transport, easier to store, easier to use, and with a longer shelf life than liquid fertilizers.