Organic and mineral fertilizers have been used in agriculture for thousands of years, however, the agricultural techniques and resources didn’t change much. The modern techniques and knowledge we have today, allows us to create a Bio Feeding Line that delivers unprecedented results in the easiest way. It is highly effective and meets not our high standard.
Green House Bio Feeding “ALL-IN-ONE” fertilizer contains a combination of natural-minerals and organic nutrients which provide all essential macro- and micronutrients to the plants with just one application. Green House Bio Feeding also contains beneficial fungus and bacteria which promotes microbial life in the soil and faster decomposition of organic matter. Minimum effort, easy to use, store and transport.
BioBloom is an all-in-one Bio Fertilizer in powder form, formulated specifically for the flowering stage of all plants. All essential nutrients are provided by the natural minerals and organic raw materials. BioBloom is suitable for biological agriculture. Natural-minerals nutrients are immediately available for the plant and the organic nutrients are released slowly after being decomposed by microorganisms in the soil. The beneficial fungus and bacteria in BioBloom improve the microbial activity of the soil by supplying components that form humus.*
*This process depends on the conditions of the soil (e.g. humidity, temperature, pH-value, microbial activity, organic matter content, etc.)
- It is an “ALL – IN – ONE” bio fertiliser composed of all the necessary nutrients for the plants.
- Minimum effort and very easy to use.
- Presented in a powder form, it’s easy to mix into the substrate.
- One application provides nutrients for a period of 8 weeks.
- Can be used with plain water (EC 0,0 dS/cm to 1,0 dS/cm).
- Contains beneficial fungus and bacteria.
- Promotes microbial life in the soil.
- Improves the quality of the soil
- Better root development.
- Naturally improves the plant immune system.
- Requires less adjustment of the pH.
- No salt build up in the substrate.